Monday, June 22, 2009

Omg! Affinion is sucking out my life force. I can feel it. It's very sick and sad to say. But I can feel myself being dehumanized a little more with every call I take. And averaging somewhere between 90- 130 calls a day. The soul absorption process is nearly complete. Not to mention a certain number of those calls never fails me to be a cuss out. And I apparently applaud and relish in being cussed out for things that are absolutely not my fault. I hate that job. It's killing me literally.

In other news there's a family reunion which is coming up in September. Happy times. I love smirnoff......that's nothing new sorry. I gotta find some pictures so i can make a few collages for my manager regarding our team's name.....:Missy's Magnificent Marvels.....any ideas? Yeah I didn't think so. Anyways now for the view into the soul.







Pale skin. A pale reflection. And a view that's not so pleasing to the eyes. But this is damaged. Nevermind the raw flesh. Because I do love the cautery. Love the rhythm of the wailing artery. The universe must see this very form. So it has become a transparent film. With the slides rolling along this sentimental reel. And I don't care if with scabs forever. Don't care if it never heals. Because what use is it to only hurt on the inside. And how useful is it to me without you to see. The scars better damn well show. And better damn well let everyone know. That I am your pincushion now. And that I still love you somehow. Look easy and don't hurt yourself. You'll see right through this heart that beats for you. My mirrors sits covered in the corner unused. The magnifying glass is broken. And my memories are made of your tokens.

No comments: